Site news

Winter exam period 2019

Winter exam period 2019

by Goran Munivrana -
Number of replies: 0

Dear students,

The 5th semester classes officially ended on Friday 22nd of February and the first (winter) examination period of the 3rd  academic year has been scheduled to officially start on Monday 25th of February and  is going to last till 25th of March.

Within the period all the professors who have been in charge of the 5th semester courses are obligated to provide you with official dates to take an exam, or allow you to submit due assignments on the courses they’ve been running. If they still haven’t posted all of their planned learning materials at their courses Moodle web pages, I informed them to do so as soon as possible.

The professors should also provide you with all the necessary information related to the exams on their courses Moodle page. If something about the exam process will be unclear to you please contact your professors and ask for additional explanations.

I am also reminding the students who have some backlogs as they transferred some of the courses from the 2nd academic year to the 3rd, to put more focus to firstly deal with those courses as they are required to pass all the courses from the 2nd year of study in order to enroll the final/absolvent year.  

In case some problems occur in communication with your professors or in case you need some additional help or advice during the examination period please don’t hesitate to contact me.

I wish you a successful examination period.

Goran Munivrana, PhD

Faculty of Kinesiology, University of Split

ITTF Sports Science and Medical Committee 

Phone: +385 98 735 101  

e-Mail: goran.munivrana@kifst.hr

goran.munivrana@gmail.com