Site news

Start of the 3rd academic year

Start of the 3rd academic year

by Goran Munivrana -
Number of replies: 0

Dear students, 

Congratulations to all of you who have met academic requirements to successfully enroll to the 3rd and last year of the study programme.

I am pleased to greet you at the official start of the 3rd academic yea, which has officially been scheduled to start tomorrow, Monday, 19th November 2018 and I wish you an eventful and productive 5th semester.

As the previous ones the 5th semester has also been scheduled to last for 12 weeks. That means that the classes will be officially held in the period from Monday, 19th November 2018 till Friday, 22nd February 2019 with two free weeks in the period a December 22, 2018 – January 07, 2019.

Following the completion of the 5th semester, the first exam period of the 3rd academic year has been scheduled to begin February 25th and is going to last till March, 23rd, 2019.

At the begging of the 5th semester you’ll start with the following courses, “Performance Analysis in Sports” (teacher Michael Fuchs), “Fundamentals of Economics and Management in Sports” (teacher Nicolae Ochiana) and with an elective course “Applied Sport and Exercise Medicine” (teacher Fethi REGAIEG).       

The course “Programming of Training in Sports” (teacher Ivan Malagoli Lanzoni) will soon follow, and the course “Programming of Training in Table Tennis” (teacher Emre AK) has been scheduled to start a little bit later through the semester. You’ll be informed about it in due time.  

Soon, in due time I’ll send to you some more information in relation to classes, courses transferred from the previous academic year, tuition fee payment, scholarship issues etc.

I wish you all a successful new academic year!!!

Goran Munivrana, PhD

Head of TT study programme