Site news

Start of the autumn exam period

Start of the autumn exam period

by Goran Munivrana -
Number of replies: 0

Dear students,

The final exam period of the 2nd academic year (autumn exam period 2017/18) has been officially scheduled to start tomorrow September 3rd and is going to last till October 12th,2018.

Within the period all the professors who've been in charge of the 3rd and 4th semesters’ courses and the professors who had been lecturing at the courses from the 1st academic year at which some of the students still haven’t earned their final grade are all obligated to provide students with official dates to take exams and submit their due assignments.

The professors should also provide you with all the necessary information related to the exams at the programme's Moodle page or through the group emails. If something about the exam process will be unclear to you please contact your professors and ask for additional explanations. So, although I provided my colleagues with all the information about what is expected of them during the exam period, you also shouldn’t hesitate to contact your professors individually asking when you can take an exam or send some due assignments.

In case some problems occur in communication with your professors or in case you need some additional help or advice during the examination period please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Only in the period from 12th – 19th of September when I’ll be in Japan with very busy schedule there, it could be a bit more difficult to reach me, but out of the period you can count on my help in case the same would be needed.

I wish you a successful autumn exam period, which is officially scheduled to be the last exam period of the 2nd academic year.

Greetings to all.

Goran Munivrana, PhD

Faculty of Kinesiology, University of Split

ITTF Sports Science and Medical Committee 

Phone: +385 98 735 101  

e-Mail: goran.munivrana@kifst.hr

goran.munivrana@gmail.com